Undamned & UD Game Tech is a name that's earned respect through the arcade and fighting game communities with his highly prized consolized CPS2 systems and USB decoders. The old school tournament scene wouldn't be what it is today without them. The InfiniKey-CPS1-Q is no different.
It's a perfect solution to restore the encryption keys stored in Capcom CPS1 Q-Sound games (sometimes called "CPS1.5"). These games have encryption stored in the C-Board and Q-Sound board.
Included in this set are an InfiniKey CPS1 "Q-Type" and an InfiniKey KABUKI
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Muscle Bomber / Saturday Night Slam Masters
Muscle Bomber Duo
Tenchi wo Kurau II / Sangokushi II / Warriors of Fate
1. Check EPROM label and set switches
2. Remove C-Board, remove battery
3. Combine InfiniKey & C-Board
4. Combine InfiniKey & C-Board with B-Board
5. Check EPROM label and note switch setting
6. Remove KABUKI chip, remove battery
7. Insert InfiniKey and set switches
8. Insert KABUKI chip into InfiniKey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.