Orange, 24mm , translucent convex Japanese style buttons. Great buttons for new panels, fight sticks, and candy cabinets.
The Seimitsu PS-14-DN-K has a threaded translucent color body with a translucent plunger. This button can be used not only in candy cabinets or fight sticks with a thin control panel but also can be used in a thicker control panel that is over 1/4" thickness.
These blue buttons look amazing and are perfect for all your accessory buttons or 24mm holes.
- Translucent rim, Translucent color plunger
- Diameter: 24 mm (0.945 inch)
- Overall diameter: 27 mm (1.063 inch)
- .110 quick connects
- Used most commonly for Start, Select, Home action buttons and Hit Boxes
- Button, locking nut and microswitch included
- Screw-in Button
- Product Name: MM9-3
- Manufacturer: Tokai Tushinkizai (東海通信器材株式会社)
- Operating force: 100 ± 30g
- Stroke distance to Operating Position: 2.5 ± 0.3mm
- Bounce back to Free Position: Less than 10mSec
- Mechanical Endurance (Lifespan Cycle): Over 2,000,000 times
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.