The SANWA OBSN-24 is the little brother to the Sanwa OBSN-30 threaded pushbutton. Use as a start, select or turbo button.
These buttons are compatible with many lines of fight sticks. These are low-profile buttons are specifically for sticks that use a wooden panel.
Sanwa's screw ring allows you to adjust for varying thicknesses in case surfaces, and offer the best reaction time, smoothest and quietest of any button. The buttons are available in a variety of colors for great customization.
- Mounts in metal or wood control panels
- Durable Nylon Plastic
- Small push button with shallow mounting depth
- .110 quick connect terminals
- Operating position(OP): 0.85mm
- Total travel position(TTP): 2.53mm
- Required force to move button from FP: 27g
- Operating Force(OF): 55g
- Total travel Force(TTF): 81g
- Lifespan: 1 million under 5VDC10mA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.