Keikou Pink, 30mm , convex Japanese style buttons. Great buttons for new panels, fight sticks, and candy cabinets.
These buttons are perfect for any candy cabinet or fight stick rebuild. This button can be used not only in candy cabinets or fight sticks with a thin control panel but also can be used in a thicker control panel that is over 1/4" thickness.
Included are pushbutton, microswitch and screw on lock nut.
- Neon rim, Neon color plunger
- Diameter: 30 mm (1.181 inch)
- Overall diameter: 34.5 mm (1.358 inch)
- Installation depth: 32.5 mm (1.28 inch)
- .110" quick connects
- For Metal, wooden or plastic/fiberglass control panels
- Button, locking nut and microswitch included
- Product Name: MM9-4
- Manufacturer: Tokai Tushinkizai (東海通信器材株式会社)
- Operating force: 100 ± 30g
- Stroke distance to Operating Position: 2.5 ± 0.3mm
- Bounce back to Free Position: Less than 10mSec
- Mechanical Endurance (Cycle): Over 2,000,000 times
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.