The American styled White Concave Player 2 buttons by iL (Industrias Lorenzo).
These are the real original arcade buttons from iL, made in Spain, not in Asia. This is who supplied all of Happ buttons before Happ exported production to China in mid 2000s.
The iL PSL-L is a high quality arcade button, which features a concave plunger and has a long stem, which makes this button suitable for mounting in metal or thick wooden control panels. The iL PSL-L push-button is supplied with a button nut and the selection of microswitch with .187 terminals.
- Solid White plunger with Black Player 2 imprint & Solid White stem
- Dimensions: 2.6" L x 1.5" H x 1.5" W
- Mounting hole required: 1.125" (28 mm) hole
- Concave style plunger
- Long stem body
- Made for 1/16 inch metal to 3/4 inch wood control panels
- High quality plastics for durability
- Includes a button nut and a microswitch
- 50 gram Zippy's microswitch is included at the base cost.
- Original Cherry/ZF microswitch (Cherry D44X 75g .187" microswitch) available by exchanging Zippy microswitch with extra cost of $1.
- Rollie Leaf switch available for Leaf style pushbutton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.