Alpha Vs Beta (2 Player Deluxe Kit):
- 2x Paradise Arcade RGB Balltop Joysticks
- 26x IL Pearl White Translucent Push Buttons with 50g microswitches and RGB LEDs
- Howler Arcade Controller
- +5V Power Supply
- USB A-B Cable
- All required wiring
An example of the 2 Player Deluxe configuration is shown below:
Each button and joystick port can also drive an RGB LED (+5V @ ~20mA). In addition to the 90 channels used for the joystick and button LEDs, there are 6 high power LED drives (5V @ ~350mA) for trackball LEDs. Each LED can be set to 255 levels of brightness which allows for over 16.5 MILLION colors per RGB LED.
The Howler controller also includes an accelerometer which can be used for nudging and bumping in pinball games. Each axis of the accelerometer can be mapped to an analog joystick axis or a joystick/keyboard button with a set threshold.
The Howler firmware will be completely open source and USB upgradable for amazing gaming possibilities. All these features require only ONE USB connection.
With screw terminals for every input no soldering is required! Up to 4 Howler controllers can be connected to a system for up to 104 buttons and 16 joysticks!!!
Oh ya, there will also be future LEDBlinky support for integration into all of the most popular frontends and a configuration utility that will make it VERY simple to customize your Howler controller just the way you like it!
HOWLER ARCADE CONTROLLER SPECS:
1) 4 joystick ports:
- Each joystick port consists of 4 inputs (Up, Down, Left, Right). These inputs can be configured as a digital joystick input, keyboard button press, or mouse input for trackball/spinner.
- Each of the four joystick ports can drive its own RGB LED (+5V@17mA per LED) with 255 levels per colour. This means more than 16.5 million colors per RGB LED!!!
2) 26 button ports:
- Each button port can be configured as a joystick input, keyboard button press, or mouse button press.
- Each button port can drive its own RGB LED (+5V@17mA per LED) with 255 levels per colour. This means more than 16.5 million colors per RGB LED!!!
3) 2 High Power RGB LED drives:
- Two High power RGB LED drives (6 channels total) for driving more power hungry LEDs (Trackball and Marquee illumination)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.