What is Paradise Arcade about?
1) Collaboration, we work to contribute by reaching out to vendors and members to help develop and provide support to develop new products.
2) Contribution, we do more than resell products we look to fill needs in the community. Beyond the community we have donated dozens of cabinets to local churches and youth groups, as well as given over 15,000 dollars since we started 9 years ago to various charities and community forums.
3) Cost, not only do we offer some of the best prices but with flat rate shipping we offer 2-3 day delivery at some of the best rates.
4) Support, We believe it is our responsibility to not only sell, but to understand our products. We offer direct technical support on ALL our products. We believe that by understanding what we sell, we can understand better what to sell, and what new products to create!
5) Passion, Arcade parts are not something we do from 9-5, it is something that we live 24-7. We not only sell but I have installed every part in our shop at least once. From working on my Warlords cocktail to helping with a new Mame build, this is much more than a business.
This whole arcade adventure started when we were dating and Susan mentioned that she loved Galaga....first mistake! That Christmas Susan got a Galaga machine under the tree! 30 games (and a few major life events) later, we then moved to Hawaii, got married and Bryan was looking for faster ways to get his parts, so he started buying in bulk....second mistake!
The store had simple beginnings with just one product, LED buttons. But this quickly evolved into much more. We now have over 1000 products in our store and I have a full time job in paradise. Bryan misses his time in engineering and loves to design new parts and products, which is why we have one of the most extensive collections of custom products around. Susan has a knack for organization and packing, no other person in the world can fit as much safely into a $6 priority envelope as Susan can.
We truly are a "Mom and Pop" shop. The phone number on our site is Susan's cell phone and we run the "store" out of our home. This means that we know our products and we get to know our customers. Susan can often be seen soldering pins into boards or drilling out bubble ball tops for customers who order an LED and a ball top together. All our LED buttons and ball tops are also tested before shipping. We do like to make this a family affair, in December of 2008 we were blessed with a wonderful baby boy who can sort buttons faster than either of us (talk about learning your colors, now if we can only get him to count inventory when he does this!) Fast forward to December 2018 Tyler can be seen assembling buttons and other various shop tasks.
Our daily goal is to provide excellent customer service in addition to looking for unique items to compliment the growing stock of standard arcade supplies we offer. We stand behind our products and will do what we can to make sure every order is a pleasant experience... including putting a little Aloha in every box.
While we started this business in sunny Hawaii, we relocated back to Minnesota where Susan is from. When calling, please remember we are in Central Standard Time.Mahalo Nui Loa,Susan and Bryan Armitagesales@paradisearcadeshop.comTwitter @arcadepartsSusans Phone: 651-332-3665Shop Phone: 612-208-9156