UD-DB15-USB Decoders allow you to control discrete arcade devices with DB15 connections using your favorite XBOX 360 or PS3 Controller!
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is designed to “decode” the USB signals from your X360 or PS3 controller and output discrete digital button/joystick signals. Those signals can be used to control many other digital systems or devices, from Superguns to robots.
DB-15 Version Features:
- Custom button mapping - for 6 action buttons
- DB15 connection for easy plug and play action
- USB A Socket
- Alternate header for USB signals - for people who don't to use the on-board USB socket
- Indicator LED - bi-color, red/green
- Alternate header for LED signals - for people who don't to use the on-board LED
- Pull-Up Selection Jumper - allows for pulling button/joystick signals up to +5V or +3.3V, depending on the application
- Player Select Jumpers - tell the joystick to light up the appropriate controller LED (can be set for P1-P4)
- Firmware can be updated via USB for future features/improvements
**DO NOT use with MAK Strike as you will destroy the decoder.
~Guide in Downloads~