A Great Way to Panel Mount Your UD-USB Decoders!
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This kit is an add on to the Undamned decoder that allows you to easily panel mount or remove mount the inputs for the decoder!
THIS IS ONLY THE CABLE, THE DECODERS ARE AVAILABLE SEPARATELY
What is the Undamned decoder?
The decoder is designed to “decode” the USB signals from your X360 or PS3 controller and output discrete digital button/joystick signals. Those signals can be used to control many other digital systems or devices, from Superguns to robots.
Screw Terminal Version Features:
- Terminal Blocks for solder free wiring (signal layout intentionally similar to MC Cthulhu so you can mate them for fun things like TE stick on SNES)
- USB A Socket
- Alternate header for USB signals - for people who don't to use the on-board USB socket
- Indicator LED - bi-color, red/green
- Alternate header for LED signals - for people who don't want to use the on-board LED
- Pull-Up Selection Jumper - allows for pulling button/joystick signals up to +5V or +3.3V, depending on the application
- Player Select Jumpers - tell the joystick to light up the appropriate controller LED (can be set for P1-P4)
- Custom button mapping - for 6-8 action buttons
- Firmware can be updated via USB for future features/improvements