DARKSOFT'S SEGA ST-V MULTIGAME CARTRIDGE
Warning: Last items in stock!
It is our pleasure to distribute the long awaited DARKSOFT'S STV CARTRIDGE!!
• It works with Flash memories so whatever is in the memories will stay there until a new
write or game change is made.
• In order to change the content of the flashes you need to change the jumpers on the top of
the cartridge. This will select the folder from where the microSD will read from.
• The jumpers work on binary mode, so if you choose jumpers +32,+8 and +1 you'll end up
with the number 41 and the content of the folder gamesgame_41 will be uploaded to the
flashes. (jumper settings are included)
• When the flash process starts, two lights will come up on the cartridge and you will hear the
the sound saved in the file SoundsStart.wav(if it exists). When the process has finished only
one light will remain on and you will hear the sound saved in the file SoundsEnd.wav (if it
• The cartridge can emit some noises and has two sound output options:
• You can connect a speaker to SP+ and SP- in the cartridge
• If you purchased a sound kit, you will hear it directly from the same speakers where
• The cartridge fits perfectly into the STV slot and solves some contact issues that many STV
• In order to insert/remove the cartridge, please grab it from the sides and avoid pulling or
pushing from the components side or forcing any components. It should enter gently.
• The card inside the Micro SD slot can be inserted or removed at any time except during the
• It's recommended to discharge your body touching ground, before handling this cartridge or
the STV Motherboard as you'd do when handling any of your other arcade PCBs.
• The cartridge requires a microSD Card (not included) in order to run the games. Check arcade-projects.com
for more information about available games. If there is any game or sound that you are not legally entitled to play, you should delete it.
• If there is any issue with the cartridge or something is not working properly for you, please
ask in the forums or send us one email before posting “IT DOESN'T WORK”. Believe me
this cartridge has been tested extensively and all failures/issues found have been
• If for any reason your cartridge doesn't work because of a manufacturing errors, please
contact us and we'll do what is necessary to fix it.
Now stop reading and go try it out!!!
your STV Motherboard is connected to....
NO FIRST CLASS SHIPPING PLEASE