We are proud to introduce the OBS-MX Cherry modification for an Sanwa OBSF or OBSC. These drop in microswitch and plunger replacements, dramatically improve the longevity and performance of standard buttons.
- SWITCH: Cherry MX Keyswitch "audible click" blue keystem
- Life (at 5 V, 1mA, no load): 50 million cycle
- Operating Force: 50g
***Please note this is just the Blue Cherry microswitch and wire connector. You'll still need to buy an OBS-MX Plunger separately to use it with a Sanwa OBSF-30 or OBSC-30 Rim which is not included. OBSN-30 work, but not with switches that use tactile feedback or a bump (Blue, Green, Brown, Clear)***
Why should you use OBS-MX buttons?
1) Tested at Evo and received rave reviews (with one exception for those who like clicks... and this will be addressed soon!)
2) More sensitive, the average button from Sanwa or Seimitsu requires 200% of travel to actuate, other Cherry MX based buttons require 300%!!! The OBS-MX reliably actuates at half the travel of a Sanwa OBSF, giving you a competitive edge. With the MX precision these won't go off if you brush them but any intentional presses are fast and accurate!
3) They fit you existing buttons and allow MX upgrades at a fraction of the cost. You don't have to pop buttons out, just pull the microswitch and plunger, drop the OBS-MX buttons in and you are ready to go.
4) The most versatile button on the market. We don't just allow for you to do LED mods, we make it easy. The OBS-MX rev. b comes with through hole solder spots for easy common Cathod RGB or single color LED mounting. This allows the use of Remora and future editions will allow for easy Kaimana installs!
5) The custom caps are US molded, and the parts are assembled in the US with 100% testing
* Please note: These are the RGB versions of the blue MX switch that allows you to diffuse light through them. They're the same as the normal blue MX switches in every other way. They don't include RGB LEDs, but with some creativity you could possibly add LED lighting to them if you felt like tackling an interesting project. Otherwise, even with these microswitches you're better off using the Kaimana.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.